COVNA Aluminum Alloy Powder Cement Butterfly Valve
COVNA series powder cement butterfly valve is developed specifically for the application of powder media. The material of valve body is lightweight and high pressure casting aluminum alloy, the lining of disc is made from wear resistant polymeric material with steel core.
Mainly used for switch box, hopper and silo with powder or granular material. It can be applied to all powdered and particulate materials. The valve uses the gravity of the material itself to intercept flow and pneumatically transfer dry materials.
- Model: Powder Butterfly Valve
- Size Range: 100-400mm
- Pressure Range: 1.0 to 1.6MPa
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
COVNA Manual Operated Double Flange Butterfly Valve
- Single flange valve: with flange and flange parts, suitable for connecting flexible bushing.
- Double flange valves: the same flange is used at the top and bottom.
- Valve body: It is made by gravity casting and has higher strength than die casting valve
- Valve plate: rotary, wear-resistant, less weight, light weight, easy to handle.
|Applicable Media||concrete mixing plant, dry powder and dust|
|Structural form||vertical plate type|
It can be installed beneath hoppers, bins, silos, screw or other types of conveyors and connected to pneumatic conveying pipes. Due to the special structure of the valve and the use of Engineering materials, it has always been a very economical and highly efficient choice
Get A Quick Quote