6. HK56-G Stainless Steel High Pressure Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
High pressure pneumatic ball valve is the combination of high pressure ball valve and double (single) acting pneumatic piston actuator. Its driving mode is pneumatic. The equipment for pneumatic driving device of high-pressure pipeline in gas station, tank car, aviation field, medical treatment and so on, its connection form is: internal (external) thread (g / NPT), welding, ferrule; material is: stainless steel, alloy, carbon steel, of which stainless steel is the common material of high-pressure pneumatic ball valve.
- Model: HK56-G
- Size Range: 1/4" to 2"
- Pressure Range: 10~40MPa / 1450~5800 PSI
- Material: Stainless Steel
COVNA 2 Way High Pressure Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
- Simple structure, small volume and light weight
- It is compact and reliable, easy to operate and fast to open and close.
- It is a new type of valve with automatic control and remote control.
- It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control
- It is compact and reliable, easy to operate and fast to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control
- Convenient maintenance, simple structure of high-pressure pneumatic ball valve, generally movable sealing ring, convenient disassembly and replacement
- The pneumatic piston actuator is made of low friction materials, and the inner and outer surfaces of the cylinder block are treated with hard anodizing and anti-corrosion treatment
|Double acting||Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position|
|Single acting N/C||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close|
|Single acting N/O||Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open|
|Optional accessory||Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.|
|Size range||DN08~DN50||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL|
|Body material||SS304, SS316, SS316L||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Thread||Stem material||Stainless steel|
|Operating pressure||10.0MPa~40.0MPa（1450~5800psi)||Applicable media||Ultra high pressure liquid, water, oil, gas|
|Structure||Floating ball core|