COVNA HK02 Series Direct Acting Water Solenoid Valve
COVNA HK02 Direct Operate Solenoid Valve, brass or stainless steel body construction, 2/2 way, 24VDC, minimum 1/8 inch female thread connection, normally closed operation. Default VITON seat, common use for diluted acids, weak alkali’s, oils, hydrocarbons, salt solutions, biofuels.Compact design to save the space. Applied to low pressure system, open from 0 bar.
- Model: HK02
- Size Range: 1/8" to 3/8"
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1.6MPa
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel
COVNA Mini Construction Direct Acting Water Solenoid Valve
● Zero Start-Up Pressure (Applied to low pressure system, open from 0bar)
● Direct acting mini construction at low power consumption
● Multiple Voltage Options: DC 12 Volt, 24 Volt;AC 24 Volt, 110 Volt , 220 Volt
● Used for relatively small flow rates
● Compact design to save the space
● Lifespan 80,000 Times
● Zero Leakage Rating
● Control: Normally Closed/Normally Open
● Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
● Ambient & Fluid Temperature: 0℃~80℃
● Tolerance: ±10%
● Suitable Medium: Air, Water, Oil ,Liquid etc.
– DESCRIPTION –
Direct operated (direct acting) solenoid valves have the most simple working principle. The medium flows through a small orifice which can be closed off by a plunger with a rubber gasket on the bottom. A small spring holds the plunger down to close the valve. The plunger is made of a ferromagnetic material. An electric coil is positioned around the plunger. As soon as the coil is electrical energized, a magnetic field is created which pulls the plunger up towards the centre of the coil. This opens the orifice so that the medium can flow through. This is called a Normally Closed (NC) valve.
A Normally Open (NO) valve works the opposite way: it has a different construction so that the orifice is open when the solenoid is not powered. When the solenoid is actuated, the orifice will be closed. The maximum operating pressure and the flow rate are directly related to the orifice diameter and the magnetic force of the solenoid valve. This principle is therefore used for relatively small flow rates. Direct operated solenoid valves require no minimum operating pressure or pressure difference, so they can be used from 0 bar up to the maximum allowable pressure.