COVNA 2W Series Direct Lifting Diaphragm Electric Solenoid Valve
COVNA 2W Direct lifting diaphragm solenoid valve, brass & stainless steel body construction, 2/2 way, standard 220V AC voltage, minimum 1/2 inch female threaded connection, normally closed or normally open operation. Default NBR seat, suitable for most air, water, light oil, fuels, solvents, alcohol and many acids, EPDM or VITON seat is optional.
- Model: 2W
- Size Range: 1/4" to 4"
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1.0MPa
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel
COVNA 2W Series Direct lifting diaphragm Solenoid Valve
● Direct lifting diaphragm construction with high frequency.
● Structure: Direct Acting Diaphragm / Pilot Diaphragm
● Features: Zero Leakage, Fast Acting, etc
● Open from 0 bar with large flow rate(Zero pressure to start）
● Function: Normally Closed / Normally Open
● Applied to low pressure system.
● Temperature: Normal Temperature(-10℃~80℃), Medium Temperature(-10℃~120℃)
● Suitable for water, air, gas, etc.
– DESCRIPTION –
A two way diaphragm solenoid valve means that there are 2 ports in which fluid flows from/to. The Direct Acting valves will stop flow in either direction, but are still only designed to allow full flow in a single direction. Semi-Direct acting valves require assitance from fluid flow to open.These 2W valves may be used with 0 psi working pressure.