Pressure reducing valves are installed in residential water system to reduce and stabilise inlet pressure from the water network which is generally too high and variable for domestic systems to work properly.
When input pressure is 1.0MPa or above, the output pressure is 0.15MPa to 0.45MPa; when the input is less than 1Mpa, the output pressure reduce accordingly. German imported manufacturing facilities, 100% Q.C passed before shipping, quality assured.
- COVNA Brass regulator come with Inlet screened filter helps to filter particles like gravel, debris to prevent impurity blocking and valve body damage.
- Durable pressure gauge to make the pressure information more clear.
- Compatible with 3/4″ garden hose threads & NH threads, compatible with all water sources.
- Design for city water and RV, reduces water pressure and protects your filter and hose from damage.
- Easy to Adjust from 0-160PSI. Just adjust the brass screw driver.(at the top on the regulator) to change the pressure – or +.
- Adjustable water pressure setting can easily whatever water pressure you want. Long Life Time.
- Removable Valve Spool and compact size for easy to use. Adjust pressure, ONLY with all water turned off inside the RV.
Should be completely closed or open, greatly increases the life of the pressure regulator.
Lead free calibrated Pressure Relief Valve has an adjustable pressure relief range of 50 to 175 psi.
The Pressure Reducing Valve normally use in boiler or water heater application etc.
It is designed for using as protection against excessive pressure build-up in systems containing water, oil, and air.
--- END ---