Pneumatic Ball ValveBlog,Valves Study | Aug.28.2020
The pneumatic ball valve is that ball valve equipped with a pneumatic actuator.
The execution speed of the pneumatic actuator is relatively fast, and the fastest switching speed is 0.05 s / time. Therefore, it is also called pneumatic quick cut-off ball valve.
Pneumatic ball valve is usually equipped with various accessories, such as solenoid valve, air source processing triplet, limit switch, positioner, control box, etc., to achieve local control and remote centralized control.
The valve can be opened and closed in the control room without running to the site or high altitude and dangerous areas to manually control, which greatly saves human resources, time and safety.
The working principle of it is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve core.
Pneumatic actuated ball valve has the advantages of light switch, small volume, large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance.
The sealing surface and spherical surface are often in closed state and are not easy to be eroded by medium, so it is widely used in various industries.
In the pipeline, air actuated ball valve are mainly used to cut off fast, distribute and change the flow direction of medium. Pneumatic ball valve is a new type of valve, which has the following advantages:
- The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
- Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
- It is compact and reliable. The sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system.
- It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. Only 90 ° rotation is needed from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for remote control.
- The maintenance is convenient, the structure of air operated ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to dismantle and replace.
- When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
- Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
Tags: pneumatic ball valve
--- END ---
Prev : Pressure Reducing Valve