Electric Actuator Flange Wafer Type Ball ValveBlog,Valves Study | Aug.20.2020
Italy type flange wafer thin ball valve is a new generation of ultra-short flange distance ball valve developed by introducing Italian technology for domestic design.
The shape of the ball core channel is rectangular, V-shaped and O-shaped. Pneumatic actuator and electric actuator can be setted on the valve body. It is connected by a direct-connected actuator.
Compared with ordinary ball valves, the Italian wafer type thin ball valve has obvious advantages such as
- short structure length, light weight, convenient installation, and material saving.
- The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length
- The thermal insulation jacketed ball valve has good thermal insulation effect.
- In addition, the valve seat adopts an elastic sealing structure, with reliable sealing and easy opening and closing.
- Equipped with fire-resistant structure, in case of fire, it can still be operated reliably and has good airtightness.
- According to user needs, it can be equipped with anti-static structure. A 90° switch with hole positioning piece is set, which can be locked as required to prevent misoperation.
The valve design is compact and reasonable in structure, short in length, and small in size. It is especially suitable for installation in short pipelines and specific spaces
It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, power station, light industry and other fields to automatically adjust or cut off oil, water, gas, pulp or fibrous fluid.
|Nominal size||DN15-DN200||Sealing material||PTFE: -20℃~180℃|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Disc Material||Stainless Steel|
|End Connection||Flange||Stem Material||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Pressure||1.6 / 2.5 / 4.0/ 6.4 MPa (10 / 16 / 20 / 64 bar)||Applicable media||Water, Air, Gas, Petroleum, Oil, Liquid|
|Structure||Floating ball core||Design standard||GB, ASMI|
--- END ---
Prev : COVNA 2W Solenoid Valves
Next : Pressure Reducing Valve