COVNA HKPS01A Gas Emergency Shut Off Solenoid Valve
COVNA Emergency Automatic Shut-off Solenoid Valves For Gas Line Two position two way pulse drive type.
The solenoid valve is a series of gas emergency shut off solenoid valves, specially designed as gas pipe breaker for emergency use . It can be connected with gas leaking detection sensor ,fire alarm circuit or other intelligent sensor modules so that on site or remote shut down on gas supply (manually or automatically) is possible , hence ensuring the safety on gas usage .the valve features an auto-close when strong vibration is detected .After close,manual operation is required to turn on the valve. This feature meets safety regulations in the event of an accident.
- Model: HKPS01A
- Size Range: 1/2'' to 1''
- Pressure Range: 0.0~0.5MPa
- Material: Brass, Stainless steel
|1/2”, 3/4”, 1”
|15, 20, 25
|DC-12V, 24V; AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz; 110V, 220V/50Hz
|Temperature of media
|-10~80℃ (14℉ to 176℉)
|Coal gas， natural gas
|Aluminum, Stainless Steel
|Current Impluse or Manual
|Explosion proof mark
- HKPS01A solenoid valve are emergency automatic shut-off solenoid valves for gas line. They are safety apparatus used in gas pipeline cut-off at an emergency.
- The valve can be connected to the alarm systems for gas leaking or the control terminator modules of fire alarm or other intelligent alarm systems to cut off the gas source automatically or manually either in field or in distance so as to assure safety of gas users.
- The valve will be closed automatically in the case of shaking violently. The reopen of the valve requires a manual action.
- These features meet the regulations and requirements in safety control and accident handling.