COVNA HK02 Ultra High Temperature Solenoid Valves
COVNA HK02 Direct Operate Solenoid Valve, a very high temperature normally closed (power to open) or normally open (power to close) piston type solenoid valve with a 304 Stainless Steel body and reinforced Teflon seats.
Mainly used as a for high temperature applications as it will do up to 200°C saturated steam and up to 250°C in other media such as hot oil. Will handle fluids up to 50 centistoke viscosity. Typical Applications include steam, laundry equipment, hot oil, steam curing beds, boilers & general industry.
- Model: HK02
- Size Range: 1/8" to 3/8"
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1.6MPa
- Material: Stainless steel
COVNA High Temperature Solenoid Valves for Oil, Steam, Boil Water
● Zero Start-Up Pressure (Applied to low pressure system, open from 0bar)
● Direct acting mini construction at low power consumption
● Multiple Voltage Options: DC 12 Volt, 24 Volt;AC 24 Volt, 110 Volt , 220 Volt
● Used for relatively small flow rates
● Compact design to save the space
● Lifespan 80,000 Times
● Zero Leakage Rating
● Control: Normally Closed/Normally Open
● Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
● Ambient & Fluid Temperature: 0℃~80℃
● Tolerance: ±10%
● Suitable Medium: High Temperature fluid, Air, Water, Oil ,Liquid etc.
– PARAMETERS OF COIL –