HK56-3PS-K 3PC Tri-Clamp Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
The 3 piece pneumatic actuator ball valve design allows for the center part of the valve containing the ball, stem seats to be easily removed from the pipeline. This facilitates efficient cleaning of deposited sediments replacement of seats and gland packings, polishing out of scratches on the ball. all this without removing the pipes from the valve body. The design concept of a three piece valve is fot to be repairable.
COVNA also offer manual 3pc tri-clamp ball valve, electric 3pc tri-clamp ball valve.
Welcome to contact us!
- Model: HK56-3PS-K
- Size Range: 1/2" to 4"
- Pressure Range: 1.6MPa to 6.4MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel
COVNA 3PC 2 Way Tri-clamp Ball Valve with pneumatic actuator
- The resistance coefficient of the fluid is equal to that of the same length of pipe
- Simple structure, small volume and light weight
- It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, with good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system
- It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control
- It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small diameter to several millimeters and large diameter to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure
|Structure||Rack and pinion pneumatic valve actuator|
|Mounting||ISO5211, NAMUR, DIN3337|
|Air Supply Pressure||2.5 to 8 bar|
|Double Acting Type||Air to open, air to close, air supply failure to keep the current position. Torque range from 8Nm to 4678Nm|
|Single Acting (Spring Return)||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close. Torque range from 5Nm to 2792Nm|
|Optional Accessory||Positioner, Litmit Switch, F.R.L, Pneumatic Solenoid Valve, Gearbox|
|Size range||DN15~DN100||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL|
|Body material||Stainless steel||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Clamp||Stem material||Stainless steel|
|Operating pressure||1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.4MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|
|Structure||Floating ball core|