COVNA HK59-D Cast Iron Pneumatic Operated Butterfly Valve
The HK59-D series has a cast iron body, 316 SS disc, EPDM or PTFE seat and a double acting pneumatic actuator making it suited to a wide range of industrial applications. These wafer butterfly valves will fit all standard flanges and are operated by a high quality double acting (rack and pionion design) anodised aluminium pneumatic actuator. The unique bonded catridge design of the butterfly valve gives it a longer life span, allows vacuum to be run through it and enables the seat to be replaceable if ever the need should arise.
- Model: HK59-D
- Size Range: 2''~16''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 1.6MPa
- Material: Cast Iron
PTFE Seated Wafer Type Butterfly Valve with pneumatic actuator
- Compact structure, long service life, good sealing performance, easy maintenance, quick detachable and installation
- Pneumatic and electric devices can be configured according to user requirements to meet the needs of remote control and program control
- The structure is simple and compact, the operation torque is small, and the 90-degree rotation is quickly opened
- Stable performance, Widely used in various industries for both on-off and regulating service
- Can be equipped with positioner, limit switch, hand wheel, solenoid valve etc.
|Double acting||Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position|
|Single acting N/C||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close|
|Single acting N/O||Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open|
|Optional accessory||Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.|
|Size range||DN50~DN400||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL, NBR|
|Body material||Cast Iron, WCB||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Wafer, Flange||Stem material||Stainless steel|
|Operating pressure||1.0, 1.6MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|
|Structure||Midline Structure/ A-type|