COVNA HK60-Z-D Cast Iron Electric Operated Knife Gate Valve
Pioneers in the industry, COVNA offer electric knife gate valve, basalt line gate valve, resilient seated gate valve, resilient seated sluice valve and industrial edge gate valve. Superior grade, high efficiency, low power consumption, modular design and weather resistant best describe the quality of Motorized Knife Gate. Valves are available in wafer or lug style, as well as with cast iron bodies or stainless steel bodies
- Model: HK60-Z-D
- Size Range: 2'' to 16''
- Pressure Range: 0.6MPa~2.5MPa
- Material: Cast Iron
Multi-turn Actuator Motorized Knife Gate Valve
Note: Hard seal only
- Application: Water treatment, paper-making, power industry, chemical industry, iron and steel industry, mining, food processing, petroleum, etc.
- There are two types of flameproof products: dⅠ and dⅡBT4
- 1) dⅠ is suitable for non-excavating working face of coal mine;
- 2) dⅡBT4 is used for factory and suitable for environment
- Outdoor type is used in places without flammable / explosive and non-corrosive media
- It is an explosive gas mixture of T1 ~ T4 group of Class ⅡA and ⅡB.
- Suitable Medium: Pulp, sewage, slurry coal, ash, slag-water mixture, gas.
|Power supply||conventional: single phase 220v, three phase 380v|
|special: three phase 400v, 415v, 660v(50Hz, 60Hz)|
|Working environment||Ambient temperature: -20 ~ + 60 ℃ (special temperature environment can be customized)|
|Relative humidity: 95% (at 25 ° C)|
|Protection level||Outdoor type and explosion-proof type are IP55 (IP65, IP67, IP68 can be provided for special order)|
|Working system||short time 10 minutes (15-60 minutes for special order)|
|Valve Body||Valve components|
|Nominal size||DN50-DN400||Sealing material||PTFE,NBR,EPDM,VITON|
|Body Material||Cast Iron||Disc Material||SS304|
|End Connection||Flange||Stem Material||Cast iron, WCB|
|Operating Pressure||1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.5 MPa||Applicable media||Water, Air, Gas, Oil, Liquid|
|Structure||Midline structure/A-Type||Design standard||ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS, GB|