COVNA HK56-2PS Pneumatic Actuator Female Threaded Ball Valve
COVNA HK56-2PS Pneumatic thread ball valve, double acting standard control mode, single acting is available, 304 or 316 stainless steel body construction, 2.5 to 8bar input air pressure, minimum 1/2 inch female thread connection, default PTFE seat, resistant to almost all fluids. Suitable for water, air, oil, gas and other compatible applications.
- Model: HK56-2PS
- Size Range: 1/4" to 4"
- Pressure Range: 1.0 to 6.4MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel 304, 316
- Features: Long Service Life, Eco-Friendly, Easy Installation, etc.
- Available In Spring Return(Single Acting) And Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator.
- High Torque Up To 4678Nm.
- Rotation: Quarter-turn
- 2-Piece Ball Valve Design. Easy To Maintain And Extend Service Life.
- NPT Thread, G Thread, BSP Thread or Welding Connection are Available.
- Wide Application Range: Water, Oil, Air, Gas and other compatible media.
- Can be customized “PPL”Seat, the Max working temperature up to 230°.
– DESCRIPTION –
COVNA 2 PC Pneumatic Threaded Ball Valve with CF8M/CF8M stainless steel,1/4″ -4″ BSP thread, default PTFE seat, F03/F04 ISO mounting pad. Vacuum to 68 bar pressure range, media temp -20°C to 180°C. Live loaded packing.
When fully open or fully closed, the sphere and the sealing surface of valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause corrosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
Typical applications include water treatment, chemical, marine, petrochemical and general industry. Which with strong sealing performance and million lifetime,easy to disassemble and clean, improve the reuse rate, extend the working life.