COVNA HK55-TF Series Pneumatic 3 Way Flange Ball Valve
COVNA HK55-TF pneumatic flange ball valve, 2 way, 3 way or 4 way port configuration, default GB standard, ANSI or API 6D is available, double acting standard control mode, single acting is available, 304 or 316 stainless steel body construction, 2.5 to 8 bar input air pressure, minimum 1/2 inch flanged connection, default PTFE seat, resistant to almost all fluids. Suitable for higher operating pressures and temperatures.
- Model: HK55-TF
- Size Range: 1/2" to 8"
- Pressure Range: 1.0 to 6.4MPa
- Material: WCB, Stainless Steel
COVNA 3 Way Stainless Steel Pneumatic Flange Ball Valve
● Features: Long Service Life, Eco-Friendly, Easy Installation, etc
● Actuator Type: Spring Return(Single Acting) and Double Acting
● Valve Type: 2-Ways & 3-Ways & 4 Way Flange Ball Valve (T Type and L Type)
● Rotation: Quarter-turn
● Applicable Standard: GB, ANSI, JIS,DIN
● Connection Type: Flange End
● Suitable Medium: Water, Oil, Air, Gas, etc
|Ecuador||Netherlands||South korea||Vietnam||Thailand etc.|
– DESCRIPTION –
Pneumatic Flange Ball Valve for on-off control of water, air, oil and other compatible media. Spring return actuators require a pneumatic pilot signal to change the valve position, springs will return the valve to the normal failsafe position.
Double acting actuators use air pressure to open the valve and air pressure to close the valve. Advantages of air actuated ball valves over other type valves may include: higher flow rates, higher pressures, higher temperatures, wider media compatibility, straight through flow path, reduced water hammer, and use in hazardous environments.