COVNA, as a electric actuator manufacturer, we manufactures explosion proof electric actuator for ball valve, butterfly valve, gate valve, globe valve.
1. 1n order to keep performance of protection class, users must operate in accordance with ” instruction manual” and the “special wa1mings “. Users take responsibilty for incorrect operation and operation without referring to “instruction manual” and “special warnings ” causing protection class failure
2. All of the explosion proof parts have been tested strictly by our quality department before delivery.User open the below parts due to adjusting or maintenance.
- Electrical covercombination
- line lock, plug
4. An related parts with enclosure protection have been through strict tested to guarantee its good sealing before delivery. Use飞 need to ensure following events if open electric actuator for adjustment.maintenance,other conditions:
- the electric actuator loose intrinsic protection function when adjusted or operated. Users must protect it away from rain,snow,hail,tidal air,
- Users should ensure there is no negative factor like water,dust,serious tidal air left inside of the opening position,causing protection perfom1ance degradation after operationdone
- After operation done, over the cap to make sure all screws tightened.users also need ensure rubber seal rings is perfect as original shape 4.
- Users should ensure tighten nut to make sure of good sealing after cable’s path through electrical. Teflon seal is needed between electrical connection and casting thread. Tightened joint wrapped outside should be sealed with cable.
- Users should ensure there is no negative influence of seal when you open and re-install indicator window or local buttons.
QT Series Electric Actuator is used to control valves with 0° – 270° rotation and other similar products, such as butterfly valves, ball valves, air throttles, baffle valves, plug valves and shutter valves. It can be widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, water treatment, shipbuilding, paper, power stations, heat supply, building automation, light industry and other industries. Driven by 380V/220V/110V AC power and controlled with 4一20mA current signals or 0- 10V DC voltage signals, it can make the valve move to the required position for automatic control. The maximum output torque is up to 2,000N.M (The product has been certified by explosion-proofcertification, with guaranteed quality).
The housing is made of hard aluminum alloy, with anodic oxidation treatment and polyester
powder coating, contributing to its strong corrosion resistance. It has a protection class being IP67, NEMA4 and 6; and is also optional for IP68 and the explosio-proof type.
The fully enclosed squirrel- cage motor has a small size, a large torque and a small inertia force, with an insulation class F and a built- in thermal protection switch to prevent damages to the moto『 caused by overheating.
3. Manual Structure
The housing is made of hard aluminumalloy, with anodic oxidation treatment and polyester powder coating, contributing to its strong corrosion resistance. It has a protection class being IP67, NEMA4 and 6; and is also optional for IP68 and the explosio-proof type.
The indicator is mounted on the central shaft and used to observe the valve position. The mirror adopts a convex lens design with no water accumulation, thus easier for observation.
It’s used for temperature control to prevent water condensation inside the actuator caused by temperature and weather changes, thus keeping intemal electrical elements dry.
6. Digital display of valve position
In the opening or closing process of the actuator, the LCD screen provides real- li me display of valve position changes in large numbers.
7. Automatic adjustment of phase sequence
The intelligent actuator can automatically detect the phase sequence of the connected three-phase power supply, so the users needn’t to consider it.
8. Limit switch
Mechanical + electronic limit. The mechanical limit screw is adjustable, being safe and reliable; while the electronic limit switch is controlled by the a cam mechanism, and the position can be set accurately and easily just by means of adjusting the mechanism simply, without battery support (Allmicro-switch contacts are silver contacts).
9. Torque switch
It can provide overload protection (except QT 一 005/008 / 010) , which can automatically
disconnect lhe motor’s power in case of valve clogging or any foreign matter, thus more effectively protecting the valve and the electric actuator from being damaged (It’s provided with factory settings, so please don1change such settings without authorization).
10. Self- locking
The precision double worm gear mechanism can transmit the large torque efficient,
featuring high efficiency, low noise (maximum 50 dB), a long life, a sel-f locking function to prevent reversion, and a transmission part being stable and reliable. It has been filled with high performance grease before delivery, so the users needn’t to do it again
11. Anti-off bolt
When the housing is removed, the bolts are attached to the housing without falling off. All externalbolts are made of stainless steel.
The bottom installation size is in line with the international standard 1S0 52 11, and the driven shaft sleeve is removable to be processed as required, thus being very adaptable. It can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
The control circuit is in line with the single- phase or three- phase power supply standards; T
he circuit layout is compact and reasonable; and the connecting terminals can effectively meet requirements for various additional functions. The valve is opened and closed in place, and all are provided with passive contact outputs (also available for customization as required by customers).
14. Intelligent module
It adopts a control panel mixing single- chip and analog circuit with a high degree of integration and very low power consumption, and also all- metal extemal hanging installationso as to effectively isolate the actuator motor heat source and the control panel, thus greatly improving the anti-interference performance and temperature resistance of lhe software and hardware.
--- END ---