HK59-D Cast Iron Pneumatic Actuator Operated Butterfly Valve
COVNA pneumatic actuator NPT 2″ cast iron single acting or double acting butterfly valve. The body is cast iron and internals are made of stainless steel and the sealing material is made of EPDM. What’s more, stainless steel body material and PTFE seal are also available. It is not only suitable for universal liquid but also corrosive liquid,which make it usable for more fields. It is used for being connected with pipeline needed to be paused frequently. It is popular in industrial automatic control system of food, environment, paper making, chemistry,etc.
- Model: HK59-D
- Size Range: 2''~16''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 1.6MPa
- Material: Cast Iron
EPDM Seated Air Operated Wafer Type Butterfly Valve
- This butterfly valves are smaller, lighter and larger caliber, more economical than other valves.
- The pneumatic actuator can be switched on and off quickly when it rotates 90 degrees, easy to operate.
- Water line design of sealing seat and plane design of sealing surface of valve plate completely avoid clamping phenomenon of pneumatic valve caused by long time opening.
- Spherical frictional surface design is adopted at the middle and lower holes of the valve plate. The torque is smaller and the sealing performance is better.
- The seat has no back-to-back design, lighter torque, and is convenient for users to replace the seat by themselves.
|Double acting||Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position|
|Single acting N/C||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close|
|Single acting N/O||Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open|
|Optional accessory||Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.|
|Size range||DN50~DN400||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL, NBR|
|Body material||Cast Iron, WCB||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Wafer, Flange||Stem material||Stainless steel|
|Operating pressure||1.0, 1.6MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|
|Structure||Midline Structure/ A-type|