316 Stainless Steel 3 Way Ball Valves with locking handle
3 way ball valve is a 3 port valve which enable fluids flow to alternative path of hydraulic system. It allow fluid to enter or exit the valve for more than one port.
3 way ball valve is available in stainless steel material and able to withstand 1000 PSI working pressure. The available ports are L-Port or T-Port. Connection of ball valve are in threaded end: BSPP or NPT.
COVNA as a valve manufacturer, we provide ball valve in 2 way and 3 way valve for on/off control of water, oil, gas, drink, etc for your projects.
Contact US to get more various types.
- Model: Flange Ball Valve
- Size Range: DN08~DN100
- Pressure Range: 1000 WOG(PN63)
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 or Stainless Steel 316
2 Way 3pc Socket Weld Ball Valve Features:
- Full bore ball valve with locking device
- ISO5211 mounting for electric actuator and pneumatic actuator
- Design: 3 Way / Standard Bore / L-Port / T-Port
- Size: 1/4” – 4” (DN8-100)
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Material: SS316
- Threaded End: BSPP, NPT
- Applicable Medium: General water, oil & gas applications
- Temperature Range: -29°C to 150°C
- Brand: Addison Fluids
Get A Quick Quote