PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
The product adopts a special process to line the valve body with PFAFEP, and the diaphragm parts adopt PFA/FEP and EPDM, so that the various parts of the valve cavity can achieve the same corrosionperformance . The product has good throttling characteristics and corrosion resistance. It is compatible with granular media and reliable sealing perfomance, and can be widely used in various corrosive fluids and fibrous powder media.
Diaphragm valves can be controlled by various types of actuators e.g. manual, pneumatic actuator, hydraulic, electric actuator etc. The most common diaphragm valves use pneumatic actuators
- Model: Diaphragm Valve
- Size Range: 1/2''~12''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa~1.6MPa
- Material: PTFE
Two Way Industrial Weir A Type Pled Diaphragm Valve is manufactured in size range of 15 mm to 200 mm is available in Ductile SG Iron, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Material in Flanged End Connection as per ASNI 150 and DIN Standard.
- A few product connectors, good overall hardness performance
- Fast interception, easy to open, flexible and precise
- The overall structure of the valve body is relatively small, easy to install and maintain
- The valve body and valve disc are lined with fluoroplastic, and the completely isolated medium is in contact with the steel member to avoid corrosion of the valve body.