YT-1000 Electro Pneumatic Valve Positioner
YT-1000 series Electro-Pneumatic Positioner accurately controls valve stroke in response to an input signal of 4~20mA from the controller. Stroke from 10~150 mm or 0~90°
Type: Single acting or double acting
Operating temperature: -40~120℃
Motion type: Liner or rotary
- Model: YT-1000
- Size Range:
- Pressure Range: 0.14~0.7MPa
- Material: Aluminum
—Electro-pneumatic Valve Positioner Description—
- It is compatible with most of controllers.
- Response time is very fast and accurate.
- Split range 4~12mA or 12~20mA can be set by simple operating.
- Low air consumption.
- Simple Direct / Reverse Action change.
- Simple Zero & Span adjustment.
- Internal & External options, such as position transmitter (PTM) and/or limit switch (L/S) are available. (Internal options are for non-explosion proof and External options are for explosion proof.)
- Orifices can be installed even in the field to minimize the hunting occurrence and optimize operating conditions.
- A/M switch can be used to direct supply air to the actuator or to manually operate the positioner or valve without any signal.
- It has IP66, Type 4X (FM) ingress protection grade.
- Epoxy polyester powder coating resists the corrosion process. (except YT-1050).
- Maintenance of the positioner is easy because of modularized inner structure.