Stainless Steel Butt Welding On Off Ball Valve with Pneumatic Actuator
Pneumatic actuated ball valves are designed for quick opening and closing. The valve comprises of a split 3-piece body with PTFE seats. Spring return and double acting pneumatic actuators. Stron PTFE sealing,light torque. Baked Varnish not easy to peel off.
On off ball valv with pneumatic actuator is used for on-off control of water, air, oil, gas, and other media.
COVNA also offer manual 3pc welded ball valve, electric 3pc welded ball valve.
As a proffessional pneumatic ball valves manufacturer, COVNA always provides customers first class products and service. Welcome to contact us!
- Model: HK56-3PS-K
- Size Range: 1/4" to 4"
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 31.5MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel
Double acting or Spring Return On Off Ball Valve with Pneumatic Actuator
- The resistance coefficient of the fluid is equal to that of the same length of pipe
- Simple structure, small volume and light weight, high torque
- It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, with good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system
- It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control
- It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small diameter to several millimeters and large diameter to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure
|Structure||Rack and pinion pneumatic valve actuator|
|Mounting||ISO5211, NAMUR, DIN3337|
|Air Supply Pressure||2.5 to 8 bar|
|Double Acting Type||Air to open, air to close, air supply failure to keep the current position. Torque range from 8Nm to 4678Nm|
|Single Acting (Spring Return)||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close. Torque range from 5Nm to 2792Nm|
|Optional Accessory||Positioner, Litmit Switch, F.R.L, Pneumatic Solenoid Valve, Gearbox|
|Size range||DN08~DN100||Sealing material||PTFE: -20℃~180℃
|Body material||SS304, SS316, SS316L||Core material||SS304, SS316|
|End conection||Clamp||Stem material||SS304|
|Operating pressure||PN1.0, 2.5, 4.0, 6.4, 31.5MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|
|Structure||Floating ball core|
Get A Quick Quote