HK09 Normally Closed Hot Water & Steam Solenoid Valve Suppliers
2/2 Normally Closed Hot Water & Steam Solenoid Ball Valve Suppliers
The electric solenoid ball valve is made of high quality material, with long serving life. Easy to install and a great replacement of the broken one. Compact structure, small size, light weight, convenient to mount and dismount. Stainless steel valve body, anti-corrosion, sturdy and durable. Adopt heat resistant electromagnetic coil and standard seal material, safe and stable.
- Model: HK09
- Size Range: 1/2''~2''
- Pressure Range: 0.05MPa-1.6 MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel or brass
|Port Size||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1¼”, 1½”, 2″||Orifice(mm)||12,15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50|
|Port Thread||G, BSP, FLANGE||Function||Normally closed or opened|
|Pressure||0.05MPa-1.6MPa||Voltage||DC-12V, 24V, 36V; AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz; 110V, 220V/50Hz|
|Temperature of media||-10~180℃ ;-10~220℃||Suitable Media||Stem, hot water, civil gas, oil.|
|Material||Stainless steel, brass||Sealing Material||EPDM, VITON,NBR|
- Solenoid type magnetic field makes the valve reach higher pressure, which greatly improves the flow of the passed medium.
- Tightly sealed with EPDM, it is of moisture resistance, corrosion resistance and reliable performance.
- The balanced design of the piston clearance enhances the reliability of the valve under high temperature.
- Applicable for air, water, steam and gas.
- Seal serves long-time working in pipeline system
- Hot water and steam valves are built with rugged materials to stand up to the harsh media and the environmental conditions of water/steam applications.