COVNA, as a professional and trusted high pressure solenoid valve manufacturer and supplier, has a wide variety of high pressure valves for industrial applications requiring high pressure flow control conditions for automatic control.
COVNA High Pressure Solenoid Valves Function:
The COVNA solenoid valves are used to control the flow direction in high-pressure water applications. The solenoid valve is electrically activated by a coil and is available for a wide range of flows and pressures.
COVNA High Pressure Solenoid Valve Features:
- Light weight, low cost and durable, robust brass & stainless steel bodies
- Normally Closed and Normally Open Type
- The pressure ranging 200 PSI, 300 PSI, 500 PSI, 1000 PSI, 2000 PSI, 3000 PSI, etc
- The coil is 100% ED rated for continual operation
- Their compact physical size makes installation in OEM equipment easier
- Zero Leakage, Waterproof, High Pressure, High Frenquency, etc
- Quality European manufacture, from a dependable, proven OEM supplier
- Widely used in filter machine, separator, air tank, dripping feet and other air compressor system parts.
Import sealing material, zero lekage, low power consumption; Adapt new technology and high frequency of flying lead coil, not getting hot while long time using, low temperature changeing
Here are the COVNA high pressure solenoid valve type:
Tags: high pressure solenoid valve fearures
--- END ---