COVNA Spring Loaded Flange End Safety Relief Valve
COVNA Flange end Lever Type Spring Loaded Safety Relief Valve is available with a screwed cap, packed lever, plain lever and gag. Unless otherwise specified, the valve is shipped with a screwed cap. Mainly used in boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines, control pressure does not exceed the specified value, plays an important role in protecting personal safety and equipment operation.
- Model: Safety Relief Valve
- Size Range: 3/4" to 16"
- Pressure Range: 1.6 to 10MPa
- Material: WCB, Stainless Steel
COVNA Spring Loaded Safety Relief Valve With Flange End
- It Can be used in all kind of Gas and Liquid services
- Suitable for high pressure and temperature services
- Low cost compares to other types
- Different types of Safety Relief Valves used in process piping
- Safety relief valves are classified as conventional type, pilot operated, balanced bellows type, power actuated, and temperature actuated type.
Safety Relief Valves has a combined characteristic of Safety valve & Relief valve. It performs as a safety valve, open by pop-up action when used in a compressible gas system and performs like a relief valve, opens in proportion to the overpressure when used in liquid systems.
The spring type flange safety relief valve is suitable for equipment and pipelines of steam, water and other media with working temperature ≤350 °C