4. COVNA HK54-B Thin Type Wafer Type Pneumatic Ball Valve
Pneumatic actuated thin wafer type ball valve is one of the pneumatic ball valves. It is a new generation of ultra short flange distance ball valve developed by introducing Italian technology for domestic design. The shape of the ball core channel is rectangular, V-shaped and O-shaped. The product has the characteristics of compact structure, small volume, light weight and convenient installation. It can be widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, power station, light industry, etc. it can automatically adjust or cut off the oil, water, gas, pulp or fibrous fluid
- Model: HK54-B
- Size Range: 1/2" to 6"
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 2.5MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel
Wafer Type Short Thin Ball Valve with pneumatic actuator
- Pneumatic thin ball valve is a new generation of ultra short flange distance ball valve
- Simple structure, small volume and light weight
- Long service life, eco-friendly, easy installation, steady maintenance, etc
- It has a safe and durable operation, and has a good sealing performance
- It widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, power station, light industry, etc.
|Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position
|Single acting N/C
|Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close
|Single acting N/O
|Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open
|Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.
|1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.4MPa
|Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base
|Floating ball core