COVNA Cast Iron Pressure Steam Boiler Safety Valve
Safety valves belong to the category of automatic valves, which are mainly used in boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines. The control pressure does not exceed the specified value, which plays an important role in protecting personal safety and equipment operation. Note they must be pressure tested before they can be used.
- Model: Boiler Safety Valve
- Size Range: 3'' to 4"
- Pressure Range: 0.18 to 1.6MPa
- Material: WCB, CF8M
COVNA WCB Spring Loade Safety Valve
- It Can be used in all kind of Gas and Liquid services
- Suitable for high pressure and temperature services
- Main material: Cast steel,carbon steel, Brass and stainless steel ect.
- Different types of Safety Relief Valves used in process piping
- Safety relief valves are classified as conventional type, pilot operated, balanced bellows type, power actuated, and temperature actuated type.
- JIS B 8210 20K RF flanged when working pressure is more than 1.0 MPa.
- .Standard:GB,DIN,ANSI are available.
COVNA provide superior quality valves, industrial safety relief valves, flanged safety relief valves, industrial safety valves, flanged safety valves that are specially designed to offer high durability and optimum performance. Using materials like aluminum, cast iron and stainless steel trim these valves are made to high resistance to temperature and corrosion.
Functionally different valves like Safety Valve, Safety Relief Valve, Pressure Reducing Valves, Breather Valves, Globe & Ball Valves, Pipeline Specialty Valves, Flush Bottom Valves and Float Valves are available with us.