COVNA WCB Flanged Type Globe Valve
COVNA flanged globe valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of steam, hot water, or chilled water-glycol solutions up to 50 percent concentration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.It can be used in Feed-water, chemical, air, lube oil and almost all services where pressure drop is not an issue. Body material support WCB, CF8,CF8M etc.
- Model: Globe Valve
- Size Range: 1/2" to 8"
- Pressure Range: 1.6MPa
- Material: WCB, Stainless Steel
COVNA WCB CF8M Flange Type Globe Valve
- Better shut off as compared to gate valve;
- Good for frequent operation as no fear of wear of seat and disk;
- Easy to repair, as seat and disk can be accessed from the valve top;
- Fast operation compares to gate valve due to shorter stroke length;
- Usually operated by an automatic actuator;
- Manufacture & Design Standard: GB、DIN、ANSI etc.
– DESCRIPTION –
Globe Valve are used in the systems where flow control is required and leak tightness is also important. It used in high-point vents and low-point drains when leak tightness and safety are major concerns. Otherwise, you can use a gate valve for drain and vent. It can be used in Feed-water, chemical, air, lube oil and almost all services where pressure drop is not an issue This valve is also used as an automatic control valve, but in that case, the stem of the valve is a smooth stem rather than threaded and is opened and closed by lifting action of an actuator assembly.