In hydraulic systems, solenoid valve failures are also more common. Today, I will analyze the reasons for the failure of the solenoid valve to fail to work after it is energized. Where is the problem? The following are some of the reasons for the failure and the treatment methods summarized by the editor.
1. Inconsistent fluid pressure or working pressure difference will cause the solenoid valve to fail to work normally and the medium cannot pass. The reason may be that the working conditions of the solenoid valve cannot meet the actual working requirements and are not within the working range of the actual working environment.
Solution: Adjust the pressure or working pressure difference or replace with suitable products.
2. The fluid viscosity or temperature does not match. This is generally due to the wrong selection of the solenoid valve product model, or the property of the medium has changed.
Solution: Check the attributes of the media, and adjust if the attributes of the media can be adjusted, otherwise, you need to replace a suitable product.
3. Dirt and impurities are mixed around the valve core and the moving iron core. After the impurities enter the solenoid valve product, it will cause the solenoid valve product to fail to work normally.
Solution: To clean the interior, a filter valve must be installed in front of the valve.
4. The filter or pilot valve hole in front of the valve is blocked, which is also caused by excessive impurities.
Solution: Check the filter and pilot valve hole of the solenoid valve, and clean the filter or pilot valve hole. In addition, check the medium of the solenoid valve. Excessive impurities should be cleaned up in time.
5. When the operating frequency is too high or the service life expires, too high operating frequency will affect the normal operation of the solenoid valve. In addition, if the solenoid valve is used for too long and the service life expires, the solenoid valve will not work properly.
Solution: Change the product model or replace with a new product. In addition, the COVNA valve reminds everyone that incorrect operation, use, and maintenance will cause the solenoid valve to fail to operate and work normally.
--- END ---