Motorized Sanitary Butterfly Valve Description:
The sanitary butterfly valve is a kind of valve that is widely used in the sanitary field. The reason why it is called butterfly valve is not to say that its shape looks like a butterfly, but because this form of valve has a relatively simple structure, convenient to operate, compact in appearance and flexible in opening and closing. The butterfly is also a small and flexible insect, and there are many similarities, so this device is called a sanitary butterfly valve.
Motorized Sanitary Butterfly Valve also named food grade motorized butterfly valve or hygienic electric butterfly valve, is a stainless steel butterfly valve operated by electric actuator. Food sanitary electric butterfly valves are widely used in food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, clean steam, alcohol, beverages, biochemical industry control occasions.
The flow channel of the electric sanitary butterfly valve is precisely polished and sterilized, sealed with PTFE, no dead corner, and easy to clean. The valve body adopts standard electronic polishing. The smooth surface ensures cleanness, no medium storage area, and no potential pollution. Tri-clamp end connection is quick and easy to switch and maintain, and the process downtime is shortened.
Food grade electric butterfly valve features:
- Novel design, reasonable, unique structure, light weight, quick opening and closing
- The operating torque is small, the operation is convenient, and the labor-saving and dexterous
- It can be installed in any position, easy maintenance
- Sealing materials are resistant to aging, corrosion and long service life
- Good Sealing Performance, all gaskets are FDA approved. Better acid proof, alkali proof and high temperature
- Widely used in process control occasions such as food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, clean steam, alcohol, beverages, biochemical industrial processes
Food Grade Electric Butterfly Valve Types according to Connected Type:
- Food Grade Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valve
- Food Grade Butt Weld Butterfly Valve
- Food Grade Threaded Butterfly Valve
- Food Grade Threaded x Nut Butterfly Valve
- Food Grade Flanged Butterfly Valve
- Food Grade Wafer Type Butterfly Valve
The installation and maintenance of sanitary butterfly valves:
- During installation, the valve disc should be stopped in the closed position.
- The opening position should be determined according to the rotation angle of the butterfly plate.
- For butterfly valves with a bypass valve, the bypass valve should be opened before opening.
- The installation should be carried out according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer, and the heavy butterfly valve should be set with a firm foundation.
- The butterfly plate of the butterfly valve is installed in the diameter direction of the pipeline. In the cylindrical channel of the butterfly valve body, the disc-shaped butterfly plate rotates around the axis, and the rotation angle is between 0°-90°. When the rotation reaches 90°, the valve is fully opened.
- If the butterfly valve is required to be used as a flow control, the main thing is to choose the size and type of the valve correctly. The structure principle of the butterfly valve is especially suitable for making large diameter valves. Butterfly valves are not only widely used in general industries such as petroleum, gas, chemical, and water treatment, but also used in cooling water systems of thermal power stations.
- Commonly used butterfly valves include wafer butterfly valves and flange butterfly valves. Wafer butterfly valve is connected between two pipe flanges with stud bolts.
Other actuated type saitary butterfly valve:
--- END ---