Stainless Steel Trieccentric Butterfly Valve with pneumatic actuator
If the stem axis deviates from the disc center and the body center at the same time, and the rotation axis of the valve seat has a certain angle with the channel axis of the valve body, it is called three eccentric butterfly valve.
COVNA HK59-D-G Series butterfly valve is triple off-set design which has aAdvantage of light weight, compact design and costeffective, low operation torque and can replace traditional gate valve, globe & ball valve in most of industries application
- Model: HK59-D-G
- Size Range: 2''~18''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 2.5MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Three eccentric butterfly valve is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical industry, water supply and drainage, municipal construction and other industrial pipelines with medium temperature ≤ 425 ℃
- Double security structure: tritec design standard accords with API609, BS5155 ANSI B 16.34 、 ASME SEC VIII.
- For regulating flow and breaking fluid. Material: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel
- Non-blind area design: there is almost no friction between butterfly plate and valve seat
- Thin layer valve seat structure, Replaceable seal pair, Balanced fixed structure
- Body seat construction, install the valve seat on the body
|Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position
|Single acting N/C
|Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close
|Single acting N/O
|Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open
|Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.
|Cast Iron, WCB
|Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base
|Midline Structure/ A-type