Double Offset Carbon Steel Hard Seal Pneumatic Control Butterfly Valve
Pneumatic butterfly valve is combined with pneumatic actuators and central line of butterfly valves. The valve stem drive the valve corn rolling 90 in the body which can realize the full open or full close action. This product can according to the sealing performance into metal seal and soft seal. It is used for being connected with pipeline needed to be paused frequently. It is popular in industrial automatic control system of food, environment, paper making, chemistry,etc
- Model: HK59-D
- Size Range: 2''~16''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 1.6MPa
- Material: Cast Iron
COVNA Gas Control Wafer Centerline Cast Iron Butterfly Valve With Pneumatic Actuator
- Compact structure, long service life, good sealing performance, easy maintenance, quick detachable and installation
- The pneumatic actuator can be switched on and off quickly when it rotates 90 degrees, easy to operate.
- Stable performance, Widely used in various industries for both on-off and regulating service
- Spherical frictional surface design is adopted at the middle and lower holes of the valve plate. The torque is smaller and the sealing performance is better.
- The seat has no back-to-back design, lighter torque, and is convenient for users to replace the seat by themselves.
|Double acting||Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position|
|Single acting N/C||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close|
|Single acting N/O||Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open|
|Optional accessory||Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.|
|Size range||DN50~DN400||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL, NBR|
|Body material||Cast Iron, WCB||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Wafer, Flange||Stem material||Cast iron|
|Operating pressure||1.0, 1.6MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|
|Structure||Midline Structure/ A-type|
Get A Quick Quote