The function of angle seat valve:
- Angle seat valves are used to control the flow of fluid in a piping system.
- They provide precise control of the flow rate and can be used in a variety of industrial processes.
- Angle seat valves are commonly used in applications such as food and beverage production, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and water treatment.
- They can also be used in HVAC systems to control the flow of hot or cold water.
- Angle seat valves have a simple design, making them easy to install and maintain.
Tags: angle seat valve, COVNA valves
--- END ---