COVNA HK59-D-KITZ Aluminum Alloy Wafer Air Operated Butterfly Valve
KITZ pneumatic alluminum allioy butterfly valve in comparison to other ordinary valves, has structural advantages such as simple construction, compact and light weight, and being piping work friendly, as well as various functional advantages, such as suitability for automated operation by open/close with 90 degrees action and excellent fluid controllability, so that it is adopted in vast fields.
- Model: HK59-D-KITZ
- Size Range: 1.5''~8''
- Pressure Range: 1.0MPa to 1.6MPa
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
Air Operated Cast Aluminum Alloy Kitz Type Butterfly Valve
- Compact structure, long service life, good sealing performance, easy maintenance, quick detachable and installation
- Auto-reset thermostatic protection in the motor
- Open/close limit switch with cams adjustable along the whole stroke
- Auxiliary limit switches with cams adjustable along the whole stroke
- Safety adjustable mechanical limit switches
- Locking of supply cables by means of cable presses
- Stable performance, Widely used in various industries for both on-off and regulating service
- Can be equipped with positioner, limit switch, hand wheel, solenoid valve etc.
|Double acting||Air to open, air to close, air supplier failure to keep the current position|
|Single acting N/C||Air to open, interrupt air to close, air failure to close|
|Single acting N/O||Air to close, interrupt air to open, air failure to open|
|Optional accessory||Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve.|
|Size range||DN40~DN200||Sealing material||PTFE, PPL, NBR|
|Body material||Aluminum alloy||Core material||Stainless steel|
|End conection||Wafer, Flange||Stem material||Stainless steel|
|Operating pressure||1.0, 1.6MPa||Applicable media||Water, oil, Gas, Liquid, steam, powder, anti-corrosive base|