COVNA HKDMF-Y Submerged Pulse Jet Valve
Submersible electromagnetic pulse valve, which is directly installed on the air distributor box, has better flow characteristics, pressure loss has been reduced, suitable for the lower air pressure workplace.
Right-angle electromagnetic pulse valve, the Angle between the inlet and outlet is 90, suitable for the safety connection between the air bag and the dust blower. The airflow is unobstructed and can provide the required ash removal pulse
- Model: HKDMF-Y
- Size Range: 1 1/2''~4'' 1 1/2''~4''
- Pressure Range: 0.2MPa-0.6 MPa
- Material: Aluminum
Submerged type electromagnetic pulse valve features:
- The valve body submerged in the intake air bags, direct control of the diaphragm valve by electrical signals.
- Small resistance, good circulation, high injection rate, and the load is improved
- Expand the use range of air source pressure
- More suitable for occasions with a wide air source pressure
- Connecting ends: Thread connection or Intubation connection type
Submerged type electromagnetic pulse valve working principle:
1.When the pulse electromagnetic pulse valve is not energized, the gas enters the decompression chamber through the constant pressure pipes of the upper and lower shells and the orifices therein. Because the valve core blocks the pressure relief holes under the action of the spring, the gas will not be discharged.
Make the pressure of the decompression chamber and the air bag the same, and under the action of the spring, the diaphragm will block the blowing port and the gas will not rush out.
2. When the pulse valve is energized, the valve core is lifted up under the action of electromagnetic force, the pressure relief hole opens, and gas is ejected. Due to the effect of the constant pressure pipe orifice, the outflow speed of the pressure relief hole is greater than that of the pressure relief chamber.
When the pulse valve is energized, the valve core is lifted up under the action of electromagnetic force, the pressure relief hole opens, and gas is ejected. Due to the effect of the constant pressure pipe orifice, the outflow speed of the pressure relief hole is greater than that of the pressure relief chamber.
|Port Size||1 1/2”~4”||Orifice(mm)||50, 62, 76|
|Port Connection||BSPP,BSPT, NPT||Function||Normally closed or opened|
|Pressure||0.2MPa-0.6MPa||Voltage||12VAC, 24VAC ,36VAC,48VAC,110VAC, 220VAC ,380V, DC24V and AC220V as regular|
|Temperature of media||VITON Seal: -5~120℃ , PTFE Seal: -10~180℃||Suitable Media||LNG, LPG, Neutral gas or liquid, Air, water|
|Material||Aluminum||Sealing Material||EPDM, VITON,NBR, PTFE|