COVNA HK08 High Temperature High Pressure Solenoid Valve
COVNA normally closed (N/C) high pressure high temperature electric solenoid valve constructed with a durable stainless steel body, three-quarter inch (3/4″) female threaded (NPT) connections, and heat and oil resistant Viton gasket.
Mainly used as a for high temperature applications as it will do up to 200°C saturated steam and up to 250°C in other media such as hot oil.
- Model: HK08-F
- Size Range: 1/2''~4''
- Pressure Range: 0.03MPa-2.5 MPa
- Material: Stainless Steel
High Temperature High Pressure Solenoid Valve Features:
- Widely used in hot water, hot oil, steam control, high pressure fluid
- Corrosion resistance: Valve plug and valve body, are made of stainless steel and copper alloy, with good corrosion resistance.
- Wear resistance: High performance materials, using fluid lubrication between the valve plug and the valve to reduce wear.
|Port Size||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1¼”, 1½”, 2″||Orifice(mm)||10,15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50|
|Port Thread||BSPP, BSPT, NPT, FLANGE||Function||Normally closed or opened|
|Pressure||0.03MPa-1.0 MPa, 0.03MPa-2.5 MPa||Voltage||DC-12V, 24V; AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz; 110V, 220V/50Hz|
|Temperature of media||-10~180℃ ;-10~220℃||Suitable Media||Stem, hot water, civil gas, oil.|
|Material||Stainless steel||Sealing Material||PTFE, VITON|