Cast Iron Multi Turn Electric Actuator Gate Valve
Multi-tumn valve electric actuator, known by the name of Z-type, which is used for opening, closing or adjusting the valves, is an essential actuating device which can be used for remote control, centralized control and self control to the valves, with the features of comprehensive function, reliable performance, advanced controsystem, small volume, light weight, convenient application and maintenance and so on. It can be applicable to the valves, whose open-close parts will move in a straight line, such as gate valve, stop valve, diaphragm valve, anchor gate, water gate valve and so on.
- Model: HK60-Z-Z
- Size Range: 2'' to 16''
- Pressure Range: ASME CL, 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- Material: Stainless Steel
Electric Actuated Wedge Gate Valve
- Applicable industries: electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical engineering, paper-making, sewage disposal and so on.
- There are many types for multi-turn electric actuator:
- outdoor type, explosion-proof type, integral typeintegral-regulation type, integral explosion-proof type, integral-regulation explosion-proof type and so on.
- It can be divided into torque type and thrust type according to the connection type
|Power supply||general: single-phase 220v, three-phase 380v(50Hz), long distance DC24V|
|special: single-phase 110v, three-phase 415v, 660v(50Hz, 60Hz)|
||Ambient temperature: -20 ~ + 60 ℃ (special temperature environment can be customized)|
|Relative humidity: 95% (at 25 ° C)|
|The outdoor type can be used in the places without inflammable / explosive and corrosive medium|
|d I||applicable to non-excavating workinarea for coal mine|
|d I BT4||applicable to the environment with IIA , IIB grade TL-T4explosive gas mixture , can be used in the factory|
|Protection level||Outdoor type and explosion-proof type are IP55 (IP65, IP67)|
|Working time||short time 10 minutes (15-60 minutes for special order)|
|Valve Body||Valve components|
|Nominal size||DN50-DN400||Sealing material||PTFE, EPDM|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Disc Material||Stainless Steel|
|End Connection||Flange Ends & Butt welding Ends||Stem Material||Carbon iron|
|Operating Pressure||ASME CL, 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500||Applicable media||Water, Air, Gas, Petroleum, Oil, Liquid|